First post. Hi!

I swear I didn't plan the launch of my babe on Feb 1, it happened occasionally - I just understood its the right time. I used to...



I swear I didn't plan the launch of my babe on Feb 1, it happened occasionally - I just understood its the right time.

I used to have blogs before (when I as 15 may be), but something tells me that this time its going to be another kind of thing. To introduce (and to interest :)) you I will explain what my private space is going to be about and who I am.

Who I am. Now I can say that I'm a 21 year old blogger from Russia, namely from its end (and end of the world actually) - from the farest Far East which is very very close to China. This explains why I love China so much - the smell, the view and Buddhist temples. They literally mesmerize me. Hope one day I'll show you this beautiful country through my eyes and camera.

I'm into everything close to fashion. As many other 20 something year girls all over the world. But the name of my blog contains my attitude and taste in fashion - I love grey, beige and white. The one thing is missing here - stripes. But I thought it would be too long for the domain name to remember).

I study in the university, going to graduate this summer and I can't wait for this to happen. I'm a lawyer so that's where the mess begins. Lawyer who was fond of fashion - looks like the name for Coldplay's next song. But I am who I am as I was told so this blog is dedicated to my creative side. It is going to consist of my looks, looks I love, inspiration, music, books - so everything a girl need. Sorry, there will be no macarons - in my city we do not have them. But I promise, I'll show you severe Siberian fashion, when in winter the temperature falls down to -30 degrees and in summer rises up to +30.

So in this hard conditions I'm going to raise my fragile but cheerful love to fashion and art. So if you are interested - glad to see you!

You Might Also Like

0 коммент.

Flickr Images